A few years after making my first age progression morph video, I decided to make a second, up to date version.
This time, I’ve changed a few things to improve the video:
- Rending the morph at a higher resolution.
- Using better codecs to encode the age morph and the resulting video.
- Making sure the faces are about the same in size.
- Paying more attention to individual details as they transform (eyes, nose, chin, etc)
- Using a higher fps for the videos.
These improvements make the transformations a lot better looking. You can see the result in the video below:
In this video you can see the differences between an old transition to the new transition: