A few years after making my first age progression morph video, I decided to make a second, up to date version.
This time, I’m changing a few things to improve the video:
- Rending the morph at a higher resolution.
- Using better codecs to encode the age morph and the resulting video.
- Making sure the faces are about the same in size.
- Paying more attention to individual details as they transform (eyes, nose, chin, etc)
- Using a higher fps for the videos.
These improvements will make the transformation a lot better looking, but also take a lot more time to create. To give a preview, I made this video to show the extend of the improvement.
When the new video is ready, it will be posted on this page.