A few years after making my first age progression morph video, I decided to make a second, up to date version.
The video is now finished, and can be watched here.
To improve the quality of the transitions, I’ve improved the following things:
- Rending the morph at a higher resolution.
- Using better codecs to encode the age morph and the resulting video.
- Making sure the faces are about the same in size.
- Paying more attention to individual details as they transform (eyes, nose, chin, etc)
- Using a higher fps for the videos.
More about this video on this page. Enjoy!